Welcome to the iVisions Employee Self Service Web Portal
Have a question? Not sure who to ask?
The Business Team now has a new general delivery email: email@example.com
You can use this for any sort of question, the mail box is monitored by the Business Team, responses should occur within one business day.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Wellness Champions Needed
Our goal at SBPS is to continue to improve the culture of wellness at our schools and it "takes a village" to make this happen. We are needing a Wellness Champion which would be one person from each building to help promote our wellness program.
Your Role as a Wellness Champion:
- Attend an initial orientation meeting with the Employee Wellness Coordinator.
- Be the liaison between Terri Allen, Employee Wellness and your department or school. Serve as a trusted source for collecting feedback and input from employees in your department or school.
- Send out communications to promote upcoming wellness events to your respective department/division through: Email, posters and flyers, and word of mouth.
- Encourage your schools' participation in wellness activities/events.
- Use your passion for health and wellness by serving as a role model. Create excitement and motivate others at your school.
- The Wellness Champion role is an additional, volunteer duty that will not interfere with primary job duties.
If this sound like you, please contact Terri Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Spring Safety Tips & Seasonal Reminders for the Home
The change of season is always a good reminder to do some periodical checkups on your home. Like getting a physical or a checkup at the doctor, it’s important to check in periodically and fix any wear and tear damages to maintain a happy home
* Check all your smoke detectors for low batteries. They are no good if they can’t go off!
* Sign up for a P.O. Box and send important mail there to prevent identity theft.
* Make sure all your door locks are working and install deadbolts on all doors with outside access
* Install motion sensitive outdoor lights – not only makes for safety for you but deters criminals from breaking in
* Trim your shrubs around the home where burglars can hide when breaking into your home.
* Go through old files – shred unnecessary paperwork and file away important documents in a fireproof safe
* No more putting this one-off, if you don’t have a security system this is the single most important thing you can do to secure your house from fire, flooding and crime.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
STEP UP . . . INVEST IN YOUR HEALTH
EHA ELEVATE Wellness program will not only allow you to have a little extra money in your wallet but also assist you in promoting a healthy lifestyle.
It is easy as 1,2 3.
1. Participate and complete in 3 of the 2016-2017 EHA Wellness Programs:
◦Less Is More
◦Stretch To Health
◦Read The Label
◦A Good Night's Sleep
Eat for Health
Hydrate for Power
2. Complete the PHA (after 11/1) - Go to https://wellsuite.com/ehawellness/elevate and enter your EHA Code. Click on the link for the PHA, enter your EHA Wellness Code and the password: qwe123. After you have completed the PHA you will then be able to go to step number 3. You will receive your $25 for completing this PHA.
3. Complete the incentive form as part of any visit with a licensed health care provider. When you log into your EHA website look for the ELEVATE information. Find the Health Care Provider form and print. Then take to your health care provider; after the provider has signed the form you then mail it to the address at the bottom of the form. Once EHA has received it you will get a notice on your website.
Your $150 will delivered to you in the fall of 2017.
You must be a full time Scottsbluff Public School employee to participate.